Annual Christian Education Conference
We are busy planning our 2017 Conference.
Feel free to browse materials from past years. Every year is unique.
The 2017 Conference will be held at the DoubleTree Willow Valley (Lancaster) on September 28-29.
What is it?
KCEA’s Christian Education Conference is a two-day professional in-service for pastors, administrators, teachers, staff, church youth workers, and involved parents. A wide variety of exhibitors also attend to sell or promote their products, ministries, and services. (If you are interested in potentially being an exhibitor at our Conference, visit our Exhibitor Information page for more details.)
This year’s Conference dates are September 29-30, 2016.
To assist in promoting the Conference to your church staff and congregation, school staff, deacon and school boards, and families, circulate a Conference flyer and schedule on your ministry’s Upcoming Events board. Or include a copy in an upcoming school mailing. The flyer can work both ways — it promotes your ministry’s Conference attendance, and it promotes your ministry’s efforts in regular professional development to parents and prospective families with school-aged children. Register for the 2016 Conference TODAY! You can find the Registration Form here.
To order recordings of general assemblies or workshops from the 2015 42nd Annual Conference, download the 2015 Post-Conference Recording Orders Form. Mail, email, or fax the form to KCEA. Send appropriate payment via check to KCEA, 6101 Bell Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
Special Workshop Choices
About 100 options for you to choose from during 10 workshop periods! Each session is led by a professor or veteran in the field, eager to share the most recent and applicable information. You can find this year’s workshop listing here. The majority of sessions are digitally recorded; so if you are unable to attend or want to take the speaker home with you, you can!
When will it be?
September 29 & 30, 2016
Where will it be held?
DoubleTree Resort at Willow Valley, Lancaster, PA
Why should I come?
Each year’s Conference provides the academic excellence, varied topics, and creative ideas for which KCEA’s Conferences are well-known. It will also include some features that delegates have suggested on their Conference feedback sheets!
Whether you are involved in pre-school, elementary, secondary, secretarial, administration, pastoral or anything else … there are multiple sessions just for you! Come for fellowship! Come for learning! Come to benefit your students and ministries! Find the Registration Form for this year’s conference here.
If you are new to KCEA’s Christian Education Conference, you can view some previous conference guides by visiting the Conference Archive page.
Don’t just take our word for why you should attend! Here are some of the many positive comments we received after the 2014 Conference:
– Good conference. Lots of choices — almost too many!
– Wonderful conference. Great vendors. Workshops were excellent – very practical!
– You pack so much into it. Thank you for helping to provide the most benefit for our personal, spiritual, and professional benefit.
– Good music and selection of songs.
– The rooms and restrooms were lovely, clean and well-maintained. I felt graciously spoiled. The food and dining room staff were also exceptional.
– The Thursday night buffet was delicious! Friendly and gracious staff.
– This conference helped out a lot. It gave me a lot of new ideas and encouraged me as a first-year teacher. Thanks to everyone.
– Fantastic workshop! Extremely helpful, easy, and practical!
– Very friendly, helpful exhibitors! Full of great tools and information.