Annual Christian Education Conference
We are busy planning our 2017 Conference!
Feel free to browse materials from past years. Every year is unique. This year’s theme is “…Seek Ye First…” (Matthew 6:33).
What is it?
KCEA’s Christian Education Conference is a two-day professional in-service for pastors, administrators, teachers, staff, church youth workers, and involved parents. A wide variety of exhibitors also attend to sell or promote their products, ministries, and services. (If you are possibly interested in being an exhibitor at our Conference, visit our Exhibitor Information page for more details.)
To assist in promoting the Conference to your church staff and congregation, school staff, deacon and school boards, and families, circulate this year’s Conference flyer and schedule on your ministry’s Upcoming Events board. Or include a copy in an upcoming school mailing. The flyer can work both ways — it promotes your ministry’s Conference attendance, and it promotes your ministry’s efforts in regular professional development to parents and prospective families with school-aged children. The Delegate Registration form for the 2017 Conference will be available very soon!
Special Workshop Choices
About 100 options for you to choose from during 11 workshop periods! Each session is led by a professor or veteran in the field, eager to share the most recent and applicable information. You can find this year’s workshop listing here. The majority of sessions are digitally recorded; so if you are unable to attend or want to take the speaker home with you, you can!
When will it be?
September 28 & 29, 2017
Where will it be held?
DoubleTree Resort at Willow Valley, Lancaster, PA
Why should I come?
Each year’s Conference provides the academic excellence, varied topics, and creative ideas for which KCEA’s Conferences are well-known. It will also include some features that delegates have suggested on their Conference feedback sheets!
Whether you are involved in pre-school, elementary, secondary, secretarial, administration, pastoral or anything else … there are multiple sessions just for you! Come for fellowship! Come for learning! Come to benefit your students and ministries! The Registration Form for this year’s Conference will be available online soon.
If you are new to KCEA’s Christian Education Conference, you can view some previous conference guides by visiting the Conference Archive page.
Don’t just take our word for why you should attend! Here are some of the many positive comments we received after recent Conferences:
– Good conference. Lots of choices — almost too many!
– Wonderful conference. Great vendors. Workshops were excellent – very practical!
– You pack so much into it. Thank you for helping to provide the most benefit for our personal, spiritual, and professional benefit.
– Good music and selection of songs.
– The rooms and restrooms were lovely, clean and well-maintained. I felt graciously spoiled. The food and dining room staff were also exceptional.
– The Thursday night buffet was delicious! Friendly and gracious staff.
– This conference helped out a lot. It gave me a lot of new ideas and encouraged me as a first-year teacher. Thanks to everyone.
– Fantastic workshop! Extremely helpful, easy, and practical!
– Very friendly, helpful exhibitors! Full of great tools and information.